Mega Entertainment Center: Each apartment is equipped with with two 32" LED TVs (one in the living area and one in the bedroom) and they are both equipped with a Roku media player device that will give you instant free access to literally thousands of popular movies and TV shows, including the latest Hollywood releases as well as Chilean movies and CineArt. Also all the TVs are equipped with HD tuners so you can enjoy all local Chilean channels in High Definition.
Unshared Internet Connection: Forget about frustratingly slow Internet speeds on shared networks. Each of my apartments is equipped with its own unique connection to the Internet and a fast Wi-Fi router at 6Mb/s.
In-Apartment Washer/Dryer Machine: All my apartments in have a washer/dryer right inside the bathroom. Doing your laundry will not only be faster and easier but also free.
Extremely Close Transportation System: From any of my apartments if you look straight down from the balcony you can literally see the commuters coming in and out of the Metro Station. Bellas Artes is just a super well connected neighborhood and from here you can take not just the Metro, but buses, taxis or just walk to many popular places.
Safety & Security: The building where these apartments are located is very safe with a 24-hour doorman to allow exclusive access to tenants and guests. Also I have equipped each apartment's front door with a digital lock and a laptop-size safe, all for extra peace of mind and convenience.
Your Welcome & Arrival Survival Kit: You'll arrive from your long trip to a welcome basket with tea, coffee, sugar, sweeteners and sweet and salty snacks. You'll also have essential toiletries and cleaning supplies like shampoo, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid and sponge, and paper towels.
Full List of Amenities and Apartment Details
- 1 Bedroom 2006 apartments with 37 square meters of living space (400 square feet.) plus balcony.
- All 4 apartments face West so they get the afternoon light. Also street noise is limited since the apartments face Mosqueto street (even though the entrance to the building is through Santo Domingo)
- Apartment No. 1 is located on the 5th floor of the building, No. 2 and No. 3 on the 7th and No. 4 on the 10th floor.
- Bedrooms are equipped with Queen size beds and 400 thread high quality linens and comforters.
- Bathrooms are equipped with hair dryers, high quality faucets and a tub, besides the washer/drying machine.
- Living room is equipped with a comfortable working desk as well as a sofa bed.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with al proper utensils for cooking and dinning. You will find 2 gas burners and a full size electric oven, full size refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, electric kettle and blender.
- Closet space is plentiful all around the apartments. Inside one of them you will also find an iron and board as well as the safe box.
- All sliding glass doors to the balconies have vail and sun out curtains fro more light and heat control.
- Flooring is ceramic mirroring hard wood floors.
- During the winter time I provide an electric bed warmer as well as an electric heater, all included on the rental price.
- On the building's rooftop there is a BBQ area for small gatherings of around 10 people.
- The building does not have a gym nor a swimming pool.